Basic Movement Techniques
Aims to provide knowledge of basic movements that free climbing is good, true, and secure with a minimum power of 12x pull ups, to have the ability to free climb of at least 5.9, thereby facilitating further development.
- The introduction of equipment and supplies, how to use and maintenance
- Heating, and Refrigeration Stretching
- Static and dynamic techniques
- Use of Power / Muscle Static
- Mechanical load off
- Understanding of the system follows (top rope), belay and climbing communications (installation of moorings and the anticipation of falling pendulum)